Bark Bark!

My photo
St.George, Queensland, Australia
I'm a dog! Kelpie/Cross (either Cattle or Rotweiler), I have a bad case of puppy breath and I'm being raised by Wendy. Therefore, she's the 'Fudgeraiser' and I'm 'the Fudge'! I would like to travel to the Netherlands with Wendy, so we can start a new life there together. But we need a little help. So this site became a 'Fundraising' site for me. Out of that the wordjoke 'Fudgeraiser' came to life. Hope you'll help us out with just 1 dollar. We'll keep you posted on our progress! To donate, simply click on the "Chip In" button on the left, after which you'll be directed to the secured Paypal site. It's easy and safe, and you can choose which way you'd like to pay. Please read my first entry for more information about my cause.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Biting off more than I can chew!

Wendy's landlord Trevor wasn't very amused with me the other day. Neighter was Wendy.

I don't quite understand why humans make such a fuss out of objects, anyway. I just needed something to chew on. And I was fed up with my chewy bones, my ball and my rope. So I had to find something better. Trevor shouldn't have left his thongs inside, near the door where I could reach them. And who needs a tablecloth on a table anyway? You can also just wipe the table. Lucky I knew a better purpose for the cloth.

When I was done chewing everything up I could find, Trevor got a bit upset with me and tied me up. When Wendy came home from work, she looked at the beautiful creation I had made in the garden, of bits and pieces of tablecloth, but she didn't seem to like it much. She then looked at me but got called in by Trevor, who showed her the other evidence.

Now she has to go and buy Trevor a new tablecloth and a new pair of thongs. They won't let me near the table anymore, which really sucks.
But man, do I hope he'll give his old pair of thongs to me. I wasn't quite finished with them yet!

No comments: